Q. Where are you from?
A. Chicago & Oak Park, IL
Q. How old were you when you first got into music?
A. 18 going on 19
Q.5 Things that make you different from other music artist?
- The engineering behind my music. It’s literally like looking art one of Da Vinci’s paintings. There’s a lot more meaning than what you think you heard.
- I get on any beat from any genre and make it sound it it’s been my lifelong profession.
- My music is literally made to impact everyone from every crowd. No matter the background, scenario, it agenda. I can compliment how you feel.
- My life story blows everything else you heard out the park! From growing up in DCFS to being falsely incarcerated for a murder I didn’t do for 3 1/2 years for my first & ONLY time in jail.
- I actually want to connect with my fans. Not just talk about it. I’ve been through hell all my life; unrelenting hell. I only made it this far to help people to never give up and just be better people.
Q. Where have you performed?
A. Atlanta & Philadelphia. Nothing big, just a showcase with about 50-70 people or so.
Q. What are your favorite and least favorite venues?
A. My favorite is Rolling Loud/Coachella/Lollapalooza, really can’t decide. I don’t resort have a least fav.
Q. Do you have any upcoming shows?
A. Not as of now. I wanted to have a wide variety of songs to choose from so I focused most of my attention towards the studio, but I will.
Q. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business?
A. I mean it’s easier to access, but I feel that artist are getting ripped off just to release a quick record, but what do I know.
Q. What is your favorite song to perform?
A. Well I haven’t performed it yet, but I’ll probably be “Mr. Champion“.
Q. Which famous musicians do you admire?
A. Lil Wayne/ Lil Uzi & Juice Wrld to name a very few.
Q. What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
A. That I’m responsible for? Of say expulsion from middle school within 2 weeks of school starting.
Q. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
A. The world don’t stop just because live was unfair.
Q. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be?
A. I’d be at the top already.
Q. What’s next for you?
A. Music is Life.