1. How did you create your business and when did your business start?
Indiy.com was launched in January 2020, it was born out of the need to make the music industry fairer, more transparent and profitable for everyone involved.
2. Why should music artist utilize your service?
We provide a safe space for musicians and music industry professionals to connect and transact. As an artist you know you will get what you paid for and as a professional you know that the payment is there,
3. How can your service help an aspiring music artist?
The dream of Indiy is to be the go to place for aspiring artists to find everything they nned for their music career, from studio time, mixing and mastering aswell as Artwork and legal advice, plus much more.
We want to give independent musicians the tools they need to thrive.
We offer free advice at our blog https://indiy.com/music-industry-blog/
And we also have a free ebook “Get Started in the music industry” https://indiy.com/job/other-jobs/get-started-in-the-music-industry-free-ebook/
4. Where do you project your business to be in the next 5 years?
We have some really big plans that all focus on helping, artists get stuff done and everyone being paid fairly!
5. Where did your business name come from?
We won a competition in Athens called Brand Hackers at the cube in Athens Greece, the name was put in place here
6. What has helped your business grow?
At the moment we are growing organically, but our content and offerings have helped to get us in front of the right people.
Indiy Members can also submit to our playlists for free here https://indiy.com/indiy-music-playlist-submission/
7. What sets your business aside in the entertainment industry?
We are built for musicians by musicians, we only win if our members win!